G'day team

Tezza

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
G'day guys, been checking out this website for a bit, joined a couple of weeks ago and thought i'd best post an introduction. Names Terry, i'm a Comms Op in the Navy and live in the Shire, Sydney. Love hunting, shooting, camping, bushcraft and the great outdoors in general and look forward to learning lots off you blokes and hopefully one day be able to have enough knowledge to reciprocate. Don't get out much these days due to work, so reading your blokes reviews and stories is the next best thing.
Cheers lads/lasses, happy hunting.
Tezza

Templar

F. C. Selous DSO
Reaction score
Hey Terry, welcome to the group... any questions just ask and I'm sure you will have plenty to contribute to the pool of information we have here even if it is just a different perspective on things. I'm sure the you will be more than welcome and we won't hold the Navy thing against your either... lol ;) (Army)

(hmmm... thats my 500th post... lol, but a good way to use it...)

Tezza

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Cheers lads, appreciate the warm welcome..............quite civil for a bunch of ex-pongo's ;)

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Welcome. Or we need now is an Indian and we will have our own Village People. Bring back disco!!!
Dusty

Tezza

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Welcome. Or we need now is an Indian and we will have our own Village People. Bring back disco!!!
Dusty
I know a Sikh bloke that could join the forum?

Last edited: