G'day from Melbourne

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
I'm 50 years old, a self employed roof plumber in the outer South East of Melbourne, I've had a life long interest in camping, bushwalking, living off the land etc.. "Read My side of the Mountain" and "The Ten bushcraft books" in primary school. For Xmas I was given the phase 1 Pathfinder course from Dave Cantebury ....more than anything it's motivation to practice and deepen my knowledge.....and this looks like a top notch place to do so.

AussiePreppers

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hey mate, i've only been here a short time but I joined after thoroughly reading through the forums and seeing how everyone conducts themselves - was sick of arrogant smart-mouthed teenagers on youtube and other forums. It certainly is a breath of fresh air to have respectable conversations...

Good score on the pathfinder course! I watch every one of his videos on youtube. He has a great attitude. His offshoot, the Survival Adventure Network channel, also on youtube, is shaping up to be really good.

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
Yes Aussie, that first episode on the Survival adventure network really showed the harsh reality, but was informative too. I'm eagerly awaiting te next scenarios that Dave comes up with.

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
G'day Greatbloke and welcome
You may be interested in the pathfinder student group.
There are a few of us who have done or doing the course at presnt

kobold

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
welcom to the forums greatbloke, from another melbournite!

Templar

F. C. Selous DSO
Reaction score
Welcome to the tribe...

If you would like to become a member of the Pathfinder Student Group, PM me and I will invite you in, it's for students only and a place to help each other out if we have problems with the course...

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Dave's videos are great to watch. Hope you enjoy this site.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum greatbloke. Thanks for joining up and the kind words from yourself and AussiePreppers.