BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gday from Gympie Region

paul

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Gday all, recognize some of you from other forums what a great site, hope to get a bit more involved rather than sitting on the fence. I love the bush and bushcraft and love to get out there.
Cheers
Paul

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
G'day Paul
Welcome to the group.
I am getting surrounded by members. after the last council reshuffle i am included in the gympie shire

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Tell us something about your adventures oand interests

Thanks

paul

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, have been in Oz 11 years originally from the old country, im currently keeping myself busy making bladeware and expanding my limited and somewhat rusty bushcraft skills, my focus at the moment is bushtucker and fire - producing it in the traditional ways using natural materials which can be easily gathered from around me........and its keeping me busy.... but what fun.

I plan to have a go at the pathfinder course phase 1 in the very near future (bit of a fan of Dave and Cody) and get out and explore this beautiful region with my family as often as possible.

Cheers
Paul

Auscraft - not so sure being part of Gympie shire is such a good thing when it comes to council..... but the surrounding areas of bush are a dream.

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Hi Paul,
Welcome, hopefully Auscraft and I will discover some more local bushcraft things to do from you. We are still discovering our area after 6 years.
Dusty