BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day all

Tangles

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Tim, I've always been into hiking, camping, 4wdriving, spent plenty of time in remote locations, ex-army, scouts, scuba diving, woodworking, you name it... So it was kind of inevitable that I'd eventually want to get into bushcraft some day. I'd love to try my hand at trapping, gathering, hunting (got licences etc), and shelter building.
I'm in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
Cheers

Tangles

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard.
I'm in Melbourne too
cheers. do you know if there's any folks in our area that get together to do these sorts of things just for fun or as a hobby? I figure rocking up to a national park to start cutting down trees to try building a shelter won't sit great with the rangers... ha

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
cheers. do you know if there's any folks in our area that get together to do these sorts of things just for fun or as a hobby? I figure rocking up to a national park to start cutting down trees to try building a shelter won't sit great with the rangers... ha
I don't know of any organised groups, but we've had BCOZ get togethers from time to time