FALLKNIVEN GP GENTLEMAN'S FOLDER GREEN MICARTA - approx. AU$270

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
This is way out of my budget for what it is - I'd consider it at $100 - $150?. Apparently it's an OK price though for this knife, meaning it can't be found cheaper. Price above is with delivery - I went through the buy motions to confirm, then cancelled. This is really for Edward who has a fallkniven problem :ROFLMAO:. The knife

Last edited:

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Fooking hell...not that much knife for the $$$ :(
True. I have a few good value watches that I like. They're another thing that people can spend thousands on. Definitely a gentleman's folder. I think this is the same model (green micarta scales) at knifeshopaustralia for $354. The discussion at drop suggests is cheaper than what they can get it in the States, although amazon comes close. There are a lot of knife collectors in the States.

Last edited:

odgens

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I'd be shit scared of it dropping out of my pocket lol Yes i hear you on the watches, i guess you can justify spending any amount of money on the things you like

Lovely looking knife though

Randall

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Yes, there is something nice about a good value well made knife that you want to use. I feel the same with most things I have - I want to feel good using them.

Edward

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Yes, there is something nice about a good value well made knife that you want to use. I feel the same with most things I have - I want to feel good using them.

I love the GP, just never brought myself to buy one ...Yet :)
I think they are also available in stag, cocobolo and desert ironwood.