Downtime for Forum

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Starting tomorrow we will have a few days downtime for the forum while we transition to a new server and apply some upgrades to the forum. I apologise for the inconvenience but this will allow us to fix the issue with the registration page and the new server will hopefully also provide quicker for users. I will be sure to keep you updated if anything changes.

Thanks again for your patience.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Mate, NEVER apologise for providing excellent service. What you have done over the years is an absolute credit to you. My heartfelt thanks. This forum is a great part of my life and I have made some firm friends, either electronically or in the real world, along the way.
Cheers
Bloffy

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks so much Bloffy. Thats so nice of you to say. Really made my day :)

pap11y

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Mate, NEVER apologise for providing excellent service. What you have done over the years is an absolute credit to you. My heartfelt thanks. This forum is a great part of my life and I have made some firm friends, either electronically or in the real world, along the way.
Cheers
Bloffy
Well said!!!! I'm sure you'll find thats the prevalent opinion here Blake :) Thanks for all that you do