BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This forum is currently closed to new user registrations. You are welcome to browse the forum as a guest and existing users may still login with their existing credential's to post on the forum.

Corin - Moderation Promotion (Bush Tucker > Plants)

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to make all members aware that Corin has been promoted to Moderator for the Bush Tucker > Plants forum.

As many would know we have been working on a plant food database and Corin has been making significant contributions to this. As the plant forum gets larger and due to the huge amount of plant species there is a large amount of organizing, formating and moderation of posts and threads required.

Corin has kindly agreed to help out in this part of the forum, moderating threads and posts where necessary so that the plant database is as useable as possible for everyone.

I would like to thank Corin for his already great contribution to the site and ask that all members respect his decisions in regards to moderation of the plant forum.

Thank you,
Blake

Corin

Jiffy
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Blake,

I am happy to assist if I can.

For the most part I only envisage my contribution to be formatting to maintain consistency, and indexing updating.

I have uploaded almost everything I know from my region (with a few exceptions as I am waiting on other people for pictures). This database will be useless without member contributions, so don't be shy, start uploading!

If you know a plant that is edible or has another use put it on there even if you do not follow the standard format, even if you only say a few lines. I will edit and put it into the standard format for you if you do this. I would also enjoy researching if you want more info on a plant. If you see an error, or think something can be expanded on, bring it to my attention and I will be happy to help with that too.

Any suggestions you have on how we can make our plant database the best on the web please let me know.

I will start uploading as much as I know about medicinal plants over the next few days.

Regards

Corin