Cold steel 3v tanto's from $209 delivered

Randall

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
I know at least one person here who likes these. This deal is from drop; it is supposedly a good deal, which is becoming a rarity at drop. There are 4 models all in 3v. I have listed the price for the cheapest model, the recon tanto. The master tanto is +$43, magnum tanto II is + $71, magnum tanto XII is +$135. All prices I've listed are in au. Drop shows the prices in US.

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
So much knife/gear eye candy on that site...Really can't see that I need more cutting tools!!

Randall

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
So much knife/gear eye candy on that site...Really can't see that I need more cutting tools!!
A lot of us are not so practical :rolleyes: I have quite a few more knives than what I need :) That site, in reality, doesn't have many good deals anymore. The cold steel gear I've posted here is good, and a few other deals. If you read through any of the discussions on the site for a particular deal, often they mention very early on that it isn't a deal. The site has evolved into a different business to what it was. I don't actually like many of the knives that they bring in - tactical or gentleman's folders - sheesh! It's been an education though. The whole edc thing - what is it with lock picking? So much of the gear they sell is to do with lock picking; lock picking kits, learning kits etc. And spinners - like the toys you had when you had when you were a kid, but now in titanium or brass or some other exotic stuff :LOL:

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of us are not so practical :rolleyes: I have quite a few more knives than what I need :) That site, in reality, doesn't have many good deals anymore. The cold steel gear I've posted here is good, and a few other deals. If you read through any of the discussions on the site for a particular deal, often they mention very early on that it isn't a deal. The site has evolved into a different business to what it was. I don't actually like many of the knives that they bring in - tactical or gentleman's folders - sheesh! It's been an education though. The whole edc thing - what is it with lock picking? So much of the gear they sell is to do with lock picking; lock picking kits, learning kits etc. And spinners - like the toys you had when you had when you were a kid, but now in titanium or brass or some other exotic stuff :LOL:
I hear you, and not saying I am not a knife or axe junkie.. I my get the HB mini hatchet and also got my eye on the Mora Garberg. Do I really need theses tools,well I guess not. Drop is a useful website but I do remember it having more range. You do have to shop and look out for good deals in Australia. Things just seem to cost more when compared with the USA.