BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Basha even with UK postage

Moondog55

Walkabout
Reaction score
I found these while looking through evil bait.
Silnylon and the desert camo isn't too much like playing soldier and it is bigger than a hootchie by a small amount.

Search ebay for "NEW! Army Issue DESERT CAMO Shelter Sheet ( Basha )". Sellers name is 'strikeforce1972'

Actually this site has a lot of gear that could be of use in a "Bushcraft" sense, and with the current change in UK forces gear to a "Universal" camo pattern based on the Crye Precision Multicam there is going to be a lot of brand new surplus gear coming onto the market.
Lots of windproofs on this site too, I really like the gas mask bag, the size is perfect for a short walk and comes with a shoulder strap as well as belt loops.

http://www.strikeforcesupplies.co.uk/index.php?method=stock&id=10002&from=48

http://www.strikeforcesupplies.co.uk/index.php?method=stock&id=9016&from=48

Last edited by a moderator:

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Great price.

I'm not sure that it is silnylon, the ad says "nylon with sillicone proofing along the centre seam". But its still good value.

swampy99

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
I have one of these and they are very good. It is as light as sill nylon but is not sill nylon. Good thick webbing on all edges with handles as they are made to be improvised stretchers as well. very water proof never had one leak. also come in woodland DPM.

Used mine on the capricorn coast to keep sun off and does not look army at all.

IMG_1172.jpgIMG_1183.jpgIMG_1194.jpg