Question Changing my bushcraft person rank name thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 1018
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1018

Account Inactive
I've looked at the thread and still don't see how I change my name. Help needed please.

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this:

go to your Profile and select "Edit Profile"

Under the "Custom User Title:" section it should say "Your current user title is"

and a few lines underneath will be a blank box to type in your new title.

Scroll down to the bottom of the form and hit "Save Changes"

(If you do it correctly it will trigger the gold BC knife mail out :;): )

Dan m

Les Stroud
Reaction score
laughing my butt off at bare frills, the image of bear in a frilly pink dress getting snagged on everything running though the woods is hilarious.

Temudjin

Russell Coight
Reaction score
I would also like to update my Profile but unfortunately Aussie123's instruction don't seem to work... although I could be doing it wrong!!

If I go to My Profile, there is no Edit Profile tab that I can find. There is a Customise My Profile tab but that does not appear to lead to a Custom User Title tab so I'm lost.

Is it just me or do we need a more detailed explanation??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pap11y

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
I would also like to update my Profile but unfortunately Aussie123's instruction don't seem to work... although I could be doing it wrong!!

If I go to My Profile, there is no Edit Profile tab that I can find. There is a Customise My Profile tab but that does not appear to lead to a Custom User Title tab so I'm lost.

Yeah I think you have to have over a certain number of posts before you can. Maybe 1000. Don't quote me on that :)

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score

Hehe ... its just you !

Seriously though, as pap11y says, you need to make more posts first !
You can only customise your profile title once you reach 1000 posts; until then you get the pre-defined titles which change as you make more posts.

So you have to stay as a "Russell Coight" for a bit longer.