Cederberg Waterproof Hike Pants on sale

Foxtrot65

Les Stroud
Reaction score
JUst picked up a pair of these in Anaconda for $40 reduced from $125, went out for a big day hike last week, made camp, fire etc, weather was showery, they held up well, Im thinking theyve been modelled on the Fjallraven pants and have great front leg deep pockets with snap fasteners and a rear side pocket that fits a folding saw/knife. Double knees too, Im pretty pleased with them, in black or yellow, which I thought looked terrible but isnt too bad when you see them!

Redtail

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Bargain, I reckon! I saw them advertised at Anaconda. If I didn't already have far too many outdoor pants, I would have bought some. And I agree, they look very similar to Fjallravens.
I wonder how long the waxed cotton will remain waterproof?

Brux

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of each colour, wore them today working in the garden very happy with them for the price.

swampy99

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Got the yellow pair in the post today. Worth the $40 but I don't think I'd of paid the full price going to order the other colour tonight. Starting to look at replacing my Craghoppers as they are wearing out and trying to move away from military looking trousers. But if I move south think I'll invest in some true fjalravens.