BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canteenshop.com "At home in the bush" Canteen Kit photo Competition

wattshappenin

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Got out for a couple of hours and remembered I needed a photo for this comp... Forgot the theme though... Here us my canteen on the boil... Thanks for the competition HD and canteenshop. There have been some great photos put up in response! Thanks for sharing everyone!

image.jpg

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
Eating a snag that I just cooked on a stick, if you're wondering what's in my mouth. :)

1zxtjjr.jpg

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
GB, that'd have to be one of the best contenders yet! Great set up.

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 15192

Congratulations Doc the Rob Simpson picked your camp and the stars as the winner..!!Some really great pics guy but there could be only one winner.

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations Doc! I really enjoyed everyone's images also. There were some terrific shots in there.

Big thanks to HD for running this comp and also thank you to Rob at Canteenshop for putting up his gear for BC Oz members. I had the pleasure of talking with Rob and his staff when I ordered some canteen stoves from them for the store a while back now. They are terrific people and make excellent gear. A credit to the BC community.

No affiliation.

Doc

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Hi Howling Dingo and the forum members
I have been offline for the past few days and missed that news that I had won the competition.

I am really humbled by the announcement as there were some fantastic pictures submitted by the members. Greatbloke, I think your A-Frame chair picture was the best by far.

Please pass on my sincere thanks to Rob Simpson and I cannot wait to receive the goodies.

Regards

Doc

Greatbloke

Jack Abasalom
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Doc, and congratulations on winning with that awesome photo. Big thanks to Rob Simpson for the competition with a well chosen theme and an awesome prize.

Doc

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
My prize arrived a few days and I could not be happier with the great quality gear from Canteenshop:sorrriso: Many, many thanks to Rob (Canteenshop.com) and Howling Dingo. I emailed Rob a few days to thank him but I don't know if he received the email.

IMG_1808.jpg