Bushcraft Oz Custom Theme Now Online

BushcraftOZ

Administrator
Reaction score
I have finished the majority of the work on my custom theme for BushcraftOz and it has now been activated for all users. This will be the new default style in use on the forum and I hope that all the members enjoy it.

Note that there is still some remaining work to be done in finalizing the forum theme so you might notice a few out of place colours which will be tidied up in the following few weeks.

I wanted to get the new theme online as soon as possible however so all new members can become accustomed to the layout and to iron out any display bugs.

The site is designed to be adaptable for various monitor aspect ratios and resolutions and should display almost full screen with a 1200 X 1024 resolution 4:3 monitor which tends to be a common size.

I have done some basic testing on the following browsers at various software versions and it seems to be working well:

Mozilla Firefox
Internet Explorer
Safari
Safari (ipad/iphone)
Android Web browser

Obviously there is no better testing than a live community using it every day so please feel free to report any bugs/feedback or suggestions in the feedback forum located here.

The theme selector is available by scrolling to the very bottom of any page and selecting the theme from the drop down menu. You wont need to worry about this as the bushcraftoz_custom_1.0 theme is the default theme. However if there is a major error to the theme that makes the forum unusable until it can be repaired or you just prefer the default style I have included it as well as an option. Note that you will need to be logged into the forum for it to display your choice. If you are viewing as a guest you will see the current custom theme as it is the default style.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or in the feedback thread or send me a PM in private if you wish.

Thank you and enjoy the new look!

Attachments

BushcraftOZ

Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a screen shot of the forum displayed on my monitor for your reference so you can be sure it is displaying correctly.

My monitor is reasonably large, 26", 16:9 ratio running at 1920 x 1200 resolution so you will notice the theme may appear with more space on the sides than yours to adapt for the extra screen real estate.

bushcraftOzTheme.jpg