Bushcraft Knives

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to stock a couple of select blades that represent great value for money while being extremely durable and fit for purpose. After much deliberation I've selected four knives from Ka-Bar as seen here.

I know Australia is blessed with some outstanding custom knife makers and I'll always recommend people go that way but for those that can't afford or justify the expense I wanted to offer something to fill that void.

I estimate pricing to be approx as follows:
BK11 Becker Necker $80
BK16 Short Becker Drop Point $130
Jarosz Globetrotter $115
Jarosz Turok $135

If anyone would like to preorder PM me and I'll extend a 10% discount off the actual pricing once I know shipping and conversion fees.
I can also order other styles but will only be stocking the above listed knives for the time being.

Cheers
Benny

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got the knives in. After a little fondle (no cutting as they're to sell) here's my thoughts on the knives so far.

BK11: The Becker Necker is a well sized, low profile knife for quick small tasks around camp or everyday carry. Easily increase the comfort by doing a paracord wrap handle or after market scales.

BK16: The BK16, aka the Becker Short Drop Point, is the epitome of practicality. More than capable of all but the largest of tasks, due to size not lack of durability. The size is pretty much spot on for bushcraft and won't weigh you down whether worn on the hip or in your pack. Paired with an axe or saw you'll be making log cabins for many years to come.

Jarosz Globetrotter: The Globetrotter is a well balanced little knife that's an excellent option for smaller tasks around camp or everyday carry for those that prefer the reliability of a fixed blade. The practical size won't scare off your workmates or have them thinking you're a total psycho. The simple handle is very comfortable in forward or reverse grip for all but the largest hands.

Jarosz Turok: The Turok is a hefty knife, seriously it's a bit of a beast.....a sexy well balanced beast, suited to the heavier tasks around camp but capable of finer work too, in the hands of an experienced bushman. It's equally qualified to be strapped to your plate carrier if your line of work requires. While not as large as the usual choppers it's more than up to the task of bashing through some serious timber. The handle is very comfortable in forward or reverse grip and should suit nearly all hand sizes.

They're up on the website here.

Last edited:

rurik

Walkabout
Reaction score
I want that BK16. Mmm time to save some cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chigger

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
More nice things to drool over. Very nice knives.