Bush growth

barra650

Les Stroud
Reaction score
With all the rain we have had in north qld my stomping grounds are at the stage where it's not worth going camping or even hiking into the scrub for a cuppa . It's going to be awhile until the growth starts to die back a bit . I've even stopped taking the dog with me as the snakes are about and the tall scrub makes it to easy to get hit .
IMG_6328.JPG IMG_6338.JPG IMG_6332.JPG

Le Loup

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
With all the rain we have had in north qld my stomping grounds are at the stage where it's not worth going camping or even hiking into the scrub for a cuppa . It's going to be awhile until the growth starts to die back a bit . I've even stopped taking the dog with me as the snakes are about and the tall scrub makes it to easy to get hit .
View attachment 26011 View attachment 26012View attachment 26013
Half your luck barra, we are still in a drought here ☹
Keith.

Kindlling

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
I hear you barra . same here up north , we've had a couple little browns lately. Seeing snakes on the road too.
Its the dog that let's me know they are there more often than not, or I would not have known.

barra650

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Randel , this is about 20k's out the back of Townsville .
Le Loup , I thought you blokes might have got some wet stuff as it travelled down south .
Kindlling , Haven't seen any snakes for awhile . I was actually out looking for them other day when I took these pics .