Brisbane meet 8 or 9 June

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
Ok we have 4 confirmed Corin,auscraft, Hairyman, AussiePreppers.
1 possible Hillbilly
2 who may show up for a day trip. Benny, John

By the looks at current weather forcasts The temps are looking good Low 20's during the day and not getting below 10deg only due to possible showers of 1-5mm thru out the week and weekend, But nothing that should cause any problems.
Fire wood is in control I see I too will bring a bit.

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
I will be doing my best to pop in while I am down that way. I will give those of you I have phone numbers a call at some stage closer to the date to see if I can make it to say gday.

peter.robinson

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
We have some family stuff to go to over the weekend but at least I will have a bit of fun - the minister for recreation said she would like to hit the camping show if we get time. She's never been interested in much outdoors before so it's a good step forward.

ninefivefox

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
I'm committed to family birthday parties one six year and one 70.

hillbilly

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I'm in Guys, i shall arrive around 2.30 to 3pm Sat after work though, i'm assuming you will be out walking so i will see you all when you get back. permit done. Will be in Diahatsu Rocky tray back.

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
I'm in Guys, i shall arrive around 2.30 to 3pm Sat after work though, i'm assuming you will be out walking so i will see you all when you get back. permit done. Will be in Diahatsu Rocky tray back.
2:30 to 3 Waking time from granny nap :) great see you there

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
I have Booked

So this is the list of who is camping
Corin
auscraft
Hairyman
AussiePreppers
Hillbilly
I will also send all including possibles a mobile # by PM

Last edited:

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
How many wooden shingles do you expect us to make for you from that load. Hope your suppling the froes and mallets:)
Well on a serious note the extra wood Hairyman and I was going to bring we should be able to boil at least one cuppa for each of us.

PS i am bringing a table and benches for us incase no tables.

Last edited:

john

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
sorry guy's looks like im not going to make it ,its a shame , anyway next time .have a good weekend and post heaps of pics . auscraft ill get up and see you in the next month ,is my plan,and catch up

Benny

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Sorry blokes, to far for a day trip as I don't even have a full one, events outside my control. Look forward to the tales. For whoever get too close to the fire (there's always one!) Remember to 'Stop, Drop & Roll'.

ninefivefox

Mors Kochanski
Reaction score
Sorry blokes, to far for a day trip as I don't even have a full one, events outside my control. Look forward to the tales. For whoever get too close to the fire (there's always one!) Remember to 'Stop, Drop & Roll'.
Spoken like a true fireman