BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetti EB150 Portable Power Station

Randall

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
We have a van that we use on holidays etc. We keep it empty (not set up for camping) so that it is universal - haul mtb bikes, move big loads, go on holiday with bikes, gear and a staghound etc. One thing I'd really like is a small fridge for vegetables, one or two bottles of stout, meat, and milk. This power station looks pretty amazing, and it will charge up phones etc too. The only downside I can see is that it won't charge from the car; it will charge from a solar panel though.

Mozzie

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
What a great unit, first time I’ve seen one.👍

Mark from Biker Bits does some spot on reviews.

trying to work out if I need it now 🥴

WanderOn

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Randall
Depending on the power consumption of your fridge and time you’re away it may not last.
A waeco 45l consuming 2.2A at 12v equates to 26.4W.
Divide 1000w/h by 26.4W gives you 37.87 hours of capacity without any charging.
A bit unusual it’s not setup for charging from the vehicle although large gauge cable would be required at 12V.

Randall

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Randall
Depending on the power consumption of your fridge and time you’re away it may not last.
A waeco 45l consuming 2.2A at 12v equates to 26.4W.
Divide 1000w/h by 26.4W gives you 37.87 hours of capacity without any charging.
A bit unusual it’s not setup for charging from the vehicle although large gauge cable would be required at 12V.
I was hoping for your feedback. I could live with 2 days; or even just run it during the day, unless it's really hot. I wouldn't get too serious. I probably wouldn't get a 45l either, although smaller fridges don't necessarily use less power. It does look like an awesome out of the box solution; usb, 12v cigarette lighter socket, ac and dc, and it's all managed and fairly portable.

Our own fridge we generally keep at 10°C. It was a surprise to me; previous to that we'd get vegetables damaged by being too cold.

WanderOn

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Let me know if I can help. I’m setting up my camper trailer with battery etc to charge off the car.