BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Bloke In The Bush" Photo Competition!!

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys(and girls)about time we had a fun bushcrafty Competition!!It is all to easy all you have to do is post a pic of a "Bloke In The Australian Bush"..

The prize is 100 feet of 550 military grade parachute cord..To enter all you have to do is post a pic with the theme "Bloke In The Bush".You can interpret that any way you what to as long has the photo is taken in the great outdoors.Your photo could be of a mate in a landscape,or yourself kicking back in a hammock with a beer in hand.

HoHo 096.jpg

I will be judging the Competition myself and normal bushcraft OZ forum rules apply and closing date is 20/01/15 .Good luck guys and lets seen some great outdoor photos!
Comp 011.jpg

Last edited:

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks HD, this looks fun.

Looks like we've got a bit of time (until 20/01/15) to get out and and take a snap

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
below is a pic of a "Bloke in the Australian bush" me being nagged by the one taking photos stating the obvious were is the bush hey over and over again.
View attachment 19578

Did not go for early morning hike next day I tell you.... This pic taken at 0830 in Qld and it was around 1100 before fog lifted totally.

Last edited:

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
HE, You are so going to have your work cut out for picking a winner, given the pix I have already seen.
Cheers
Bloffy

Too true Bloffy..I going change the rules a bit and pick the winner at random

Bush-Mate

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Hi M8s,

this pic is old, but I love it........WA, not to far from Karratha.....bloody hot day Hike...maybe 50 degree and I got deyhydrated...but I did it with knowledge and luck....:aspetta:

Ralf Trail , WA.jpg

Last edited:

AussieBosun

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Kimberlies IIRC

IMG_2704_zpsc18b28ca.jpg