Bloffy is heading East

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Watch out Eastern State bushcrafters. I'm heading to Victoria at the end of March for a week.
Not really sure how much time I will have but if I can, it would be good to meet some of you, even if it just for a beer or a coffee and a quick chat. First few days will be in Melbourne and the Sale but might have a chance of a catch up after that.
Let me know if and where (here or PM) anyone might want to say g'day.
Cheers
Bloffy

Thrud

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Ok all WA buschcrafters....it’s safe we can head down to Albany for the week.:_lol:

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bloffy,

I'm in Melbourne and would be happy to catchup if you have time.

Cheers
Aussie

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Pffft Thrud. You'd get lost heading down the highway, lol.
Go for it mate. You know where I live. Just feed the dog and check the chooks while you're emptying my fridge....
Cheers
Bloffy

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
It was a great pleasure to catch up with you Aussie. We caught up at a pub but I really don't think he would have picked me out from the other bearded hipsters that were there.....
What I thought might be a brief catchup turned out to be more than two hours of interesting discussion on a wide range of topics, both bushcrafting and otherwise.
Thanks for a great afternoon.
It's amazing how many friends I have made through this forum and catching up with Aussie just added another to my list. Hopefully we will catch up again.

Aussie is the good looking bloke on the left. Not so sure about the hairy, fat bloke hogging the frame.
Apologies for the poor pic. My phone battery died before I could get anything better.
Cheers
Bloffy