Bad Camp Set Up

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
So many dickheads. So few bullets...
That's why people are getting locked out of more and more areas.
It makes me sad that people have so little respect for the country in which they live.
Cheers
Bloffy

Lifecraft

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
I think these people need to be encouraged to get into bushcraft so they learn to respect the wilderness. It's easy to get angry but that doesn't fix the problem. (I started getting angry seeing the video.)
I hate that it's this type of thing that results in the rest of us nature lovers being unable to camp in some places, but I can comprehend why the restrictions happen when I see things like this.

Yelling at these people wouldn't help. As counter-intuitive as it might seem we need to take these people under our wing and teach them how to take care of the wilderness.
(I am however tempted to just say lock them up and let them learn their lesson.... but punishment isn't the best way to teach someone.)

Last edited:

Aussie123

Never Alone In The Bush
Staff member
Reaction score
I think these people need to be encouraged to get into bushcraft so they learn to respect the wilderness. It's easy to get angry but that doesn't fix the problem. (I started getting angry seeing the video.)
I hate that it's this type of thing that results in the rest of us nature lovers being unable to camp in some places, but I can comprehend why the restrictions happen when I see things like this.

Yelling at these people wouldn't help. As counter-intuitive as it might seem we need to take these people under our wing and teach them how to take care of the wilderness.
(I am however tempted to just say lock them up and let them learn their lesson.... but punishment isn't the best way to teach someone.)
Well said !

woodsrunner

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
Dang shame that is!
nice looking location...still salvageable i reckon.
Still, doesn't stop them from doing it again....some folks just never get it...woods

Taplow

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Turns my stomach! And it's very close to home for me.:(