Anyone up for a meet in Central Queensland.

swampy99

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
As the title says.

Around the Capricorn areas ie: Blackdown Table land, Carnarvon Gorge, Rockhampton.

Maybe for a pint or a brew and a pie and a chat.

Swampy

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
G'day Swampy im a new addition to the forum and I'm a fellow Central Queenslander! Just letting you know I'm definately keen regarding a meet. Let me know if your still interested.

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
I'm in Rockhampton, I see your in Duaringa. If your keen - it will obviously be a bit of travel for us either way but I'm keen to sort something out when we both find time (and whoever else is keen). How often do you find yourself in Rockhampton?

Neilsk

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Did you guys ever actually meet up? Im from Rocky as well, looking for some hikers\campers in CQ.

bushman

Russell Coight
Reaction score
I'm in Rocky, would be happy to meet up if the timing works out right.

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Hi guys, must have missed your previous posts. Swampy and i are yet to meet up still after I was out of town for the Mt Archer walk......next time. I'm keen to organize some CQ meets it would be great to see a few of us pegging back the CQ meets, I'm in rocky as well and if you other guys are too it might be pretty easy to do some mini meets.

I'm available most weekends and I'm finished work by 5 most days, I'd be keen for a quick meet up any old time and go from there if that sounds alright. Wadyas reckon?

swampy99

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Im on leave for most of Nov so can make some time. THinking of doing Mt Archer again or any of the hills nearby if your all up for that.

myneckisred

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
I'm also on leave most of November.so i would prob be keen to drive up from Gladstone
Been a beginner bush man be good to get bit of knowledge from some of you guys

Last edited:

swampy99

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
How about sunday the 11th november?? Could do Mt Archer or anything you can suggest.

Neilsk

Malcolm Douglas
Reaction score
Hey, Sunday the 11th sounds good, what were you thinking meet at Mt archer? hike down\up?

Aussie Forager CQ

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Hey just throwing another option for the day out there, I have done a reasonable amount of caving (at the caves just north of Rocky) and if everyone is interested there are plenty of spots to cruise to there, all in national park. It would incorporate a nice walk through the bush to get there and then as much or as little caving as desired. Would only need an additional head torch other than normal kit and I have spares anyway depending on numbers.

I'm keen for anything but if you's are keen it's another option.