BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested in Tracking

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
As you all maybe aware there is very little info on tracks and signs of Australian Wildlife. I have done two track sheets one is for just macropods and the other is just a general animal track sheet. The idea is to collect measurements and then collate them for general information to our memebers here on BushcraftOz.

I have done samples on the each page to show how to fill in, I also included on the Macropod page a general guide to there sizes.
If you are interested in gathering info lease PM with your email as The forms can't be uploaded to this site to big and to much character count to post as a Thread. Anyone who takes part in the gathering will get updates to add to there lists as I recieve any info myself.
The sheets are basically blank layouts with some common animals of Australia listed as a word document, you can add delete and rearrange as you like.

Some info you may or mat not be able answer easily but any info with correct ID is appreciated and someone else may be able to add that info . As soon as I believe common basic sizes and info is gathered I will find a way to share the info with the forum.
This as I said is for general info for the forum to share
Thanks

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
Email sent Thanks for taking up the challenge

gelandangan

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Email received auscraft, I hope I could add a few entry this weekend.

Bloffy13

Jon Muir
Reaction score
Received thanks. Is there somewhere we will be posting these or are we forwarding them back to you?
Might take a while to find some of these but I'll give it a try.
Cheers
Bloffy

auscraft

Henry Arthur Readford
Reaction score
This will be an on going collection , I don't see all data being collected to easily ,some easier than others.
Post any results back to me and I will share back with each collector and then post results here after enough is collected .
Posting directly here in bits and pieces will be very untidy and to post it up tidy is going to be a challenge in itself it will require alot of setting out and manipulation to fit .