Another one from the west

Camkor

Russell Coight
Reaction score
G'day to all

My names cameron been in west aus for nearly 4 years,originally from QLD sold up and travelled oz for awhile.We made it as far as Perth both got
great jobs and the rest is history.Im off to do an advanced survival course with Bob Cooper and 4 other lucky people next week up in the pilbara
region of WA cant wait.I work up that way and this year has been a great year for rain and the place looks awesome.Really keen to learn more about the local bushtucker up there.Try to put some photos up when i return
Cheers

TasMonk

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, mate! I'm fairly new to this forum myself but am finding it a great place with great people. Jump on in and make yourself at home. :)

Templar

F. C. Selous DSO
Reaction score
Welcome to the tribe mate... feel free to dive in and share your thoughts and knowledge... sounds like a great course you've got lined up there too...

Dusty

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
Hi Cameron,
Welcome, hope you enjoy. Looking forward to seeing your pics on your return from your course.
Dusty

Camkor

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Thanks guys is a great site from what i've seen so far.
It should b a great course 5 days 70 kms in some very remote country:)

J.K.M

John McDouall Stuart
Reaction score
G'day from Tassie - welcome!

Bartnmax

Richard Proenneke
Reaction score
Hey Cam.
Welcome aboard. Perth hey? What a place. Spent many great times over there back in the 80s.
Played a lot of LaCrosse back then & managed to get into various state rep' teams. Visited a number of times for state playoffs etc.
Met a great girl that lived in the Embleton area & went out with her for a few years.
Lovely people, lovely place, great weather (most of the time). Just heaps to love about that place - just so bloody far away from the real world tho ;-)

The BC course should be great. I did a similar course via other avenues back in the early 90s in SA.
One of the best experiences of my life. I'm sure you'll love it.
Once again - pity he's so bloody far away from the real world ;-)

Bill A.