BushcraftOz | The Australian Bushcraft Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Antler and Fox Fur

Westie

Les Stroud
Reaction score
Hey Howlin u still after fox hides. We go shooting every couple of weeks maybe able to help a lot.

CSGSurvival

Les Stroud
Reaction score
I might be going foxing later this month. If I do and get some hides do you want them? I'd tann them for you but I currently don't have the chemicals or the general know how lol.

Last edited:

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
I might be going foxing later this month. If I do and get some hides do you want them? I'd tann them for you but I currently don't have the chemicals or the general know how lol.

Sending PM..

Hunter

Russell Coight
Reaction score
Hey mate do you still chase some antler? I'm a hunter and depending on what you're after can probably get you some.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Howling Dingo

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey mate do you still chase some antler? I'm a hunter and depending on what you're after can probably get you some.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey mate...This post is a bit old aways after gear gear like that from my craft work.