This list contains a curated, chronologically ordered list of notable changes to the BushcraftOz website. Please keep in mind this log documents alterations and bug fixes to the functionality of the forum. Common day to day maintenance actions such as moving, deleting and sticking of threads is not reported here but will be noted during the action if necessary by a moderator.
The format is based on [Keep a Changelog](https://keepachangelog.com/en/1.0.0/), and this project adheres to [Semantic Versioning](https://semver.org/spec/v2.0.0.html).
## [2.0.4] - 2019-04-29
- Added https redirection to website
## [2.0.3] - 2019-04-01
- Fixed an issue where members couldn't use the attach files button to add images
## [2.0.2] - 2019-03-31
- Fav icon to website
## [2.0.1] - 2019-03-30
- List of prefix tags to "Site Questions, Feedback, Bugs & Reporting"
- Added automatic 'question' prefix tag to new threads created in "Technical Questions" Forum
- Changelog to help page. Permalink set to bushcraftoz.com/help/changelog
- Fixed an issue where members couldn't upload images over 1MB in size
- Renamed "Site Feedback & Bugs" forum to "Site Questions, Feedback, Bugs & Reporting" to add clarity for members looking for a location to add posts regarding spammers
- Updated description of Site Questions, Feedback, Bugs & Reporting forum
- Set prefix kingdom tag for specific kingdom threads in Flora and Fauna Forum to automaticly assign
- Set prefix kingdom tag in WTF? forum as a required field before creating a new thread.
- "Staff Online" to "Moderators online"
- Asigned 'Question' prefix tags to all threads in "Technical Questions" Forum
- Increased attachment file size limit to 20Mb
- Increased the server limit of which the server will attempt to resize images to 70 Mega Pixels
- Set automatic resize of post images to 1200 pixels for display
- Set maximum number of attachments per post to 50
## [2.0.0] - 2019-03-29
- Migrated forum from Vbuletin software platform to Xenforo
- Migrated forum to new hosting platform
- Updated xenforo forum software
- Updated BushcraftOz custom theme
- Activated SSL certificate
- Added new BushcraftOz Dark and light theme. Added light globe icon to the top right of the screen to toggle light and dark forum mode
- Added a selection of optional background. Customisable by clicking the toggle icon at the top right of the forum
- Added coloured kingdom prefix tags to flora and fauna database