Thread: Casström Knives and Outdoor Equipment

Russell Coight

Thanks

Casström Knives and Outdoor Equipment

Hello all,

I have kindly been given permission to mention a Swedish knife company that until recently, I worked for.

Casström is a family-owned business with it's office in Swedish Lapland. The company manufactures a growing range of knives and outdoor equipment, working with some well known figures in the bushcraft and survival communities. Casström have designed knives in collaboration with Alan Wood, Roger Harrington and Lars Fält, who are all men of no small reputation in their respective fields! The english website link is below:-
    http://www.casstrom.co.uk/epages/Cas...oor/Categories

Casström have recently begun supplying a range of knives to the Knife Shop Australia, in Brisbane, Queensland. Hopefully there will be a few Casström knives at the Sydney Knife Show, so you guys can take a look at them there and see what you think.
    https://www.knifeshopaustralia.com.a...?rf=va&va=2657

In my opinion (and I can now say this as a bloke who just owns a couple of Casström knives with no vested interest) Casström are hard to beat when you look at the quality of the knife for the price. I own both the Lars Fält knife and the Roger Harrington Woodsman, and both are great bushcraft knives that hold an edge. I have seen first hand the commitment to quality and honestly, the fit and finish of Casström knives reflect this.

So if any of you are going to the Sydney Knife show - take a look at the Casström knives on the Knife Shop Australia stand. I reckon you will be pleasantly surprised.

Right, I'm off out fishing. It's a nice, sunny day here in Lapland and with six months of snow on it's way starting in November, you take the rays when you can!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leo Donkersley For This Useful Post:

Askew (12-07-18),Ben Dono (21-07-18),biggles1024 (12-07-18),Bloffy13 (12-07-18),Chigger (13-07-18),Howling Dingo (04-08-18),Totumpole (16-07-18)

Richard Proenneke
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 801 Posts
    I follow them on Instagram and they look great..
    Howling Dingo shop,Gear made from natural things to take to wild places..

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HowlingDingo

Russell Coight

Thanks
    I'm a big fan, Dingo, both for the quality of the gear and the way the firm does business.

Richard Proenneke
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 801 Posts
    I fired them off an email about their sling after you posted, very rapid and helpful response.