Spam SPAM in my private messages.

biggles1024

Rüdiger Nehberg
Reaction score
Hi all,

I didn't know where else to post this, so here it is.

A new 'member' has spammed my inbox. His name is DuongThanhc8.

Would an admin please kick him out of the forum?

Can anyone please tell me how to delete an individual message from my inbox? Its been so long since I received any messages, I've forgotten how and my searches for an answer, have drawn a blank. The only option I've found thus far, would delete all my messages and I don't want to do that.

TIA,

b.

Dutchy357

Les Stroud
Reaction score
The forum needs a simple method of reporting such Spam attacks!

It seems that there is more than one spammer active on the forum!!

This cockroach sent me spam by PM also.

NguyenTun1

pap11y

Richard Proenneke
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably same guy. I banned another spammer .. Asian name in similar style..

Blake

Nest In the Hills
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks all for reporting this. This user has been deleted from the forum.

The new forum platform has been integrated into a global spam checker which will automatically check and reject new registrations who have a history of spamming forums. This will help to significantly reduce the number of spammers that make it onto the forum.

If there is a user you suspect might be a spammer you can use the report button on the bottom left of their post. An email will go out to all forum staff informing them. If a spammer has not posted but is using the private message function like this one did, feel free to post a new thread in this forum.

Thanks!

Randall

Les Hiddins
Reaction score
I think I got spammed, but it's in Thai. User NguyenTun1. Can't figure out how to delete the message though - no delete in "actions". OK, it is spam - just a heap of links to youtube and other things - I had it ignored. Still can't delete it. So NguyenTun1 is a spammer too.