Show off your knife

Chigger

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
In this day of fancy brand names, complex multiuse tool knives that nearly require a Doctorate to operate, the plain Swiss Army knife is still the knife I take on bushwalks or camping trips.

Over the years have have at some time used all of the tools on this pocket knife which is why still take it with me.

Swiss Army Pocketknife.jpg

The small scissors, spike and the tweezers come to mind as being the most used tools from time to time.

Chigger

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
Now that is more my style, good one Chigger.
Keith.

Freely admit I am a follower of Svord knives, very well built, functional and excellent steel whether stainless or carbon steel. Rue greatly misplacing my Svord Peasant knife which will cut through soft iron bolts without damaging the edge.

I try to buy locally made goods whenever possible and N.Z is close enough to be local in my book.

Still looking for the peasant knife from time to time.

Totumpole

Lofty Wiseman
Reaction score
A recent trip back to the UK saw me get a bit more of my collection out of storage. Here it is (excluding the 4 Mora companions).

Wave Man

Pyromaniac
Reaction score
my current favorite folder, Reate Horizon D

and with my other EDC tool (Leatherman Wingman)

I actually had the Horizon professionally sharpened (Knife Grinders) when it was originally sharpened it sported a certified 25 BESS edge (twice sharper than a razor), but that was in February, now not that sharp but still freakishly sharp (easily draw cuts Tally-Ho's and shaves effortlessly, so estimated at under 160 BESS as I don't have a BESS tester)